- Upon the release from custody of defendant, you must make sure that the defendant reports to the the office within 48 hours for further instructions concerning the bail and paperwork. You must also monitor that the defendant checks-in weekly as told to them during the first check in.
- It is a condition of defendant's bail that you inform this office of any change in their present address, telephone number, place of employment. Etc. and continue to do so until final disposition of their case.
- Unless defendant has already been notified of a court date at the time of their release, the court will notify them by mail of their hearing: date and time. You are required to then notify us of the same or option date from court yourself.
- You must make sure that the defendant reports to their hearing at the dates and times specified by the court; failure to do so will result in legal action by the court and by this office.
- We must have the Attorney's name, phone number and address. Upon any changes you must contact this office.
- You cannot leave your county or residence without notifying this office until the final disposition of defendant's case. It is our responsibility to supervise you while you are indemnitor on this bond.
- Should defendant get re-arrested during the time their out on our bond you must notify us within 24 hours. Should you not do so it can result in revocation of the bond and losing your collateral.
- Upon final disposition of the case, you are required to provide this office with the proper documentation from the courts stating that the case has been disposed and bail exonerated.
- FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BAIL BOND WILL RESULT IN THE REVOCATION OF THE BAIL, LOSS OF COLLATERAL AND DEBT OF FULL AMOUNT OF BOND.