Refunds/Procedure to RECEIVE collateral
- Case must be over. (Dismissed, serving time, pay surcharge etc.)
- Indemnitor must bring original certificate of disposition with seal from court. Disposition must state that the bail is exonerated. Should you want to transfer the refund to another person you must request a NYC-14 form from our office. (Fully execute form and notarize)
- Must bring original receipts issued to you at time of posting the bail. (Three receipts, white, green and yellow) If you lost your original receipts you must request a NYC-13 form from our office. (Fully execute form and notarize)
- Must have a picture identification. If your address changed from what appears on the file you must have proof of your new address or request a *86.4/95 form. (Fully execute form and notarize)
- Must sign collateral request form in office.
- Refunds will be mailed to you within 30 to 90 business days.